01 02 03 The Girl With The Pearl Scooter: Welcome 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Welcome

34


Welcome to my blog! I’m Emily - a 22 year old, final year student living, studying and doing life in London…with the added adventure of having Spina Bifida. The last three years have been pretty full on with successive surgeries and numerous physical challenges (more on that later) but they have certainly yielded many funny and defining moments which my friends and I think are worth sharing. So after many requests I have finally set up this little blog to share the happenings in my world (there are only so many times you can hear “EMILY, WRITE A BLOG” before you actually pull your finger out and do it!)

So a warm welcome to my little bit of the world! Here I will share the highs and lows of life, keep you up-to-date with my adventures and post some retrospective stories from my 22 years of life which might make you giggle and even cause you to stop and think.

I hope you enjoy the read!  
35 36 37 38